Thursday, September 20, 2012

Atmosphere - O2s on Whyte

Cocktail at O2s

Umbrellas at O2s

Had some drinks and dinner up on the rooftop while the weather was nice z the server was slow to sit me so I promptly sat myself despite her later distress that my "party" of 4 would not be big enough to justify the couch area. All worked out well and the coconut daiquiri slushie was so delicious we had two.

The pasta looked nice and was large servings. I had the burger with friend mash potatoes which was nice and again a large serving. We filled ourself up with the 25cent wings in a few different flavours. Everything is as you would expect from a bar, nothing special but hardy / deep fried large dishes.

I'm sure the downstairs is a different atmosphere but the rooftop was great. A lot like Melbourne bar culture in Australia. There were lots of drink specials and themed nights that got a bit confusing.

Food taste is 7 out of 10.
Atmosphere is a 6.5 out of 10.


O2's On Whyte on Urbanspoon